Apply Online BPSSC Bihar Police Daroga (Sub-Inspector) Recruitment 2017: Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission (BPSSC), Patna has released an official notification for the recruitment of Police Sub Inspector (Daroga) in Bihar Police. Interested and eligible candidates who want to join as a Police Sub Inspector can apply for this post. The online apply for the Daroga in Bihar is going on the official portal of BPSSSC . All other details like- Last date to fill online application form for the post of Sub Inspector, Fee details, category wise seat details, Examination pattern, syllabus for Bihar Daroga job 2017, Expected cut off etc are mention below in same post. All interested candidates who are looking for a job in Police are advised to read the official Notification carefully. For more details you can also visit the official site of BPSSC that is www.bpssc.bih.nic.in.
BPSSC Bihar Police Daroga (Sub-Inspector) Recruitment 2017
- Department: Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission (BPSSC)
- Official site: www.bssc.bih.nic.in
- Total No. of Posts: 1717
- Name of the Post: Police Sub Inspector (Bihar Daroga)
- Category Wise Seats:
1. SC: 300 posts
2. ST: 09 posts
3. EBC: 296 posts
4. BC: 172 posts
5. BC (Women (3%)): 48 posts
6. UR (General): 892 posts
Important Dates For Applying Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017:
- Starting date of Registration/Applying Online :- 24/10/2017.
- Last date of Fee Submission :- 30/11/2017.
- Last date of form Submission :- 30/11/2017.
Application Fee Details: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 700/- (Gen/OBC/EBC- Male & Female), Rs. 400/- (For SC/ST)
Age Limit: The minimum age to apply for the post of Sub Inspector (Daroga) in Bihar Police is 20 years and maximum age is 37 years. For OBC category the minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 40 years. For SC/ST the minimum age to apply for the post of Sub Inspector is 20 years and maximum age is 42 years.
Pay Scale/Salary: Selected candidates who qualify the Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 exam will get a pay scale of Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800 + Grade Pay.
Exam Pattern/ Question Type of Bihar Police Recruitment 2017
There will be a written examination for the selection. the written examination will be in two phases – Pre exam and main exam. The pre-exam will be of 200 marks with 100 questions. The duration of the exam will be 2 hrs. Candidates who score less than 30% in the pre-exam will be disqualified. The main exam will also be of 200 marks with 100 questions.
How to apply online BPSSC Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Bihar police www.bpssc.bih.nic.in.
- Click ‘apply online’
- Open the advertisement and read it all carefully
- Fill the given form, Upload your scanned passport size photograph, scanned signatures and scanned copies of
- required supporting documents and submit it
- Download the submitted form and get it printed.
Related Search: Bihar Daroga job 2017, Exam date of Bihar Sub Inspector, last date to apply online, official site, apply kaise kare, categories by application fee, Previous Year question, question pattern, educational qualification, Apply Online BPSSC Bihar Police Daroga (Sub-Inspector) Recruitment 2017.