Apply online For Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017 For Junior Administrative Assistant Post: Secretariat Administration Department Dispur, Guwahati, Government of Assam has invited the online application from the citizen of India for recruitment of Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA) for the Assam Janata Bhawan, dispur, Guwahati- 781006, the eligible candidates can apply online for the Jr. Administrative Assistant post from the official site of Assam Secretariat (Janata Bhawan) that is http://www.sad.assam.gov.in. The more details like post details, age limits, Application Fee, age limit, starting dates, selection Process, Last date etc are mention below.
Assam Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy 2017:
- Name of the posts: Junior Administrative Assistant .
- Department: Assam Secretariat (Sachivalaya)
- Total Number of Posts: 174 Posts.
- General: 100 Posts.
- OBC/MOBC: 44 Posts.
- SC: 06 Posts.
- ST (P): 17 Posts.
- ST (H): 05 Posts.
- PWD: 02 Posts.
- Reservation For Woman: 30% in each categories.
- Reservation for Ex-servicemen: 2% in all categories.
Application Fee For Junior Administrative Assistant Vacancy: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 250/- for General, Rs.150/- for SC/ST.
Age Limit of Assam Secretariat (Janata Bhawan) Recruitment: Candidates age must be between 18 to 43 years as on 01 January 2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC, ST candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification for Junior Administrative Assistant: Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognized university and minimum 6 months Diploma certificate in Computer Proficiency from any recognized Institute.
Selection process: Candidates whose application are accepted will be required to appear in the competitive examination to be held on different centers.
- English Language: 150 Marks.
- Computer Theory: 50 Marks.
- General Awareness: 50 marks.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 24-08-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 19-09-2017.
How to Apply online For Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2017 For Junior Administrative Assistant Post:
- Log on to the official site www.sad.assam.gov.in
- Go to the latest Recruitment & click on the Junior Administrative Assistant Post.
- And fill all the details.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Take a printout of application form.