Apply Online For ibps CWE PO/MT- VII 2017 at ibps.in
Apply Online For ibps CWE PO/MT- VII & download the notification in pdf. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has announced the notification common recruitment process for the Recruitment of Probationary Officers(PO)/Management Trainees(MT) in participating organizations CWE PO/MT-VII for vacancies of 2018-19. Any eligible candidates, who want to join any of the participating Organizations listed in the notification as a PO/MT, can apply by visiting the official site of IBPS, that is www.ibps.in and for any quarries or complaints please log in to www.cgrs.ibps.in. The more details regarding age limit, No. of Vacancies, Application fee, important dates are mention below.
ibps CWE PO/MT- VII Recruitment Details:
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officers(PO)/Management Trainees(MT).
- Total No. of Posts: 3562
Application Fee For IBPS PO 2017
Educational Qualification for IBPS 2017
Syllabus of IBPS PO/MT 2017 Exam Syllabus/Structure:
For Preliminary Examination:
- English language: 30 Questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 Questions.
- Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions.
- Total No. of Questions: 100 Questions.
For Mains Examination:
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: 45 Questions.
- Banking Awareness: 40 Questions.
- English Language: 35 Questions.
- Data Analysis: 35 Questions.
- Total No. of Questions: 155.
- English Language(Letter Writing & Essay): 02 Questions.
Important Dates For IBPS PO online Form 2017:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-08-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-09-2017
- Download Call Letter For Pre-Exam Training: Sep 2017.
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 23-09-2017 to 29-09-2017.
- Download Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination: Sept 2017.
- Date of Online Preliminary Examination: 07, 08, 14,15 Oct 2017.
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination: Oct 2017.
- Download Admit Card for Online main Examination: Nov 2017.
- Date of Online Main Examination: 26-11-2017.
- Date of Declaration of Main Exam Result: Dec 2017.
- Download Call Letter For Interview: January 2018.
- Conduct Of Interview: January/February 2018.
- Provisional Allotment: April, 2018.