Apply Online For NIOS Improvement of Percentage Marks at Class 12th: The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is an autonomous organization under the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development(MHRD). National Institute Of Open Schooling (NIOS) is inviting the all untrained primary school teacher for Registration & Monitoring for Diploma in Education (D.El.Ed) Course for becoming trained teacher, The initial educational qualification declared by the NIOS is required for admission in D.Ed (ODL) is 50% marks in aggregate for General Category teacher at senior secondary (12th class) or its equivalent. For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates a relaxation of 5% marks is admissible that means the total percentage must be 45 % aggregate. For more details regarding how to apply online, important dates, Registration/Examination Fee, how to select subjects, study centers etc are mention below. Candidates/Teachers should must visit the official site for details that is www.online.nios.ac.in.
NIOS Improvement of Percentage Marks at Class 12th For Untrained Teacher
Important Who should Apply for Improvement XII class Exam:
Improvement of Percentage at Class XII
- In case a Teacher is not having 50% marks in aggregate at Sr. Secondary (Class12th) (General category) and 45% marks in aggregate at Sr. Secondary (Class12th)(For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates), then NIOS Provides a chance for Improvement
- For Improvement please register at NIOS Senior Secondary Course after completition of D.El.Ed. Registration by visiting the NIOS Site Online Admission under Stream 1 as part Admission in 1 subject, or in 2 subject, or in 3 Subject, or in 4 Subject i.e maximum upto 4 Subjects from the same subject combination which you have studied.
- If the teacher is Graduate still the improvement of marks at class XII is applicable
- On Passing Senior Secondary, only Mark Statement will be issued
- El.Ed. Certificate will be issued when you secure 50% Marks or above in Senior Secondary.
Important Details & Dates For D.EL.Ed Course For Improvement Marks in 12th
- Last date to apply Online: 15th September 2017.
- Exams dates: April 2018.
- Examination Centers: Available on District for more visit nios.ac.in.
Important instructions for Candidates for Improvement Exams:
- There is no Agencies/Cybercafe/any other institutions recognised by NIOS for Doing Online Admission.
- You can take Admission yourself on the Internet without involving any middle man and without paying any extra amount to such middle man. You can take up help of your friends or family members in filling the online application form. You may visit your nearest Accredited Institution (AI) (Study Centre)/ CSC (Common Service Centre)/Facilitation centreor NIOS Regional Centre for Online Registration.
- The Study Material will be delivered to you at your address provided by you during the Registration free of cost. Do not accept any VPP Parcel from anybody.
How to Apply for Improvement for 12th Percentage Marks:
- Log on to the official site of NIOS i.e nios.ac.in or online.nios.ac.in.
- Find out the link Register in Senior Secondary Course.
- Click on the link above said.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Then select the stream, where you wish to Apply like Stream-1, Stream-2, Stream-3, Stream-4.
- Then fill all the required details & click on the submit button.
- Click on the below link to visit official site.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Regarding improvement Exam:
1. Is D. El. Ed. Course mandatory for a Teacher who possesses B.Ed. degree and is teaching at Elementary level (6th to 8th class).
Answer: i. Teachers who are teaching at Primary level (Class 1st to 5th) should have passed class 12th with 50% marks and must have D.El.Ed.
ii. Teachers who are teaching at Upper Primary level (Class 6th to 8th) should have Graduation with D.El.Ed, or should have Graduation with B.Ed.
iii. For Teachers who are graduates with B.Ed. and want to teach at Primary level (Class 1st to 5th) a 6-months bridge course recognized by NCTE is under consideration. Therefore, all such Teachers must also register on NIOS portal after 9th October, 2017.
2. Are teachers having Graduate/PG degree but having less than 50% /45% marks in 12th class eligible for D. El.Ed. Course?
Answer: i. 10+2 with 50% marks (general Category) and 45% marks (reserved category) is mandatory qualification for D. El. Ed. Course.
ii. All such in-service teachers who have less than 50 % or /45% marks at 10+2 are required to register themselves concurrently for class 12th (improving) and for D. El. Ed. Course at NIOS portal.
3. lists of states For NIOS Center:
2. Andhra Pradesh
3. Arunachal Pradesh
8. Dadra & Nagar haveli
9. Daman & Diu
13. Himachal Pradesh
14. Jammu & kashmir
19. Madhya pradesh
30. Tamil Nadu
33. Uttar Pradesh
35. West Bengal
Note: Some States name missing in the above list so, please visit official site of NIOS.
Related Search: Apply for D.el.ed teacher 12th marks, nios study centers, how to get senior secondary study material, how to find study center, improvement of marks by Nios, Apply Online For NIOS Improvement of Percentage Marks at Class 12th.