Download I-Card For NIOS D.El.Ed Course 2017: All untrained teacher of Primary school and Upper Primary School are informed that those who had apply for D.ed course successfully must download their Admit Card by using login details like Mobile No./E-mail Id and password by visiting the official site of National Institute Of Open Schooling (NIOS) that is dled.nios.ac.in, The NIOS has announced the notification for the Online Registration & Monitoring for Diploma in Education (D.Ed) course of the all Untrained In-Service Teacher (Government & Non-Government Organization Teacher) in all over the India for the session of 2017-2019 in the month of August 2017. All the Registered Teachers are requested to must visit the official portal of NIOS as soon as possible. For more details like how to download Identity Card, how to login as a teacher, how to find Password, Login details read the below content.
Download Identity Card For NIOS D.El.Ed Course 2017
The concerned teachers are requested to must download their Identity Card (I-Card) at the official sites of National Institute Of Open Schooling (NIOS) and you may also change your important details like School UDISE No. by visiting www.dled.nios.ac.in. It is most important for all related teachers must download their I-Card.
Process to Download NIOS D.Ed I-Card:
- Log on to Official site of NIOS.
- Find out the link D.El.Ed Course.
- And click on the Teacher’s login section.
- Fill your login details like Mobile No./E-mail Id & Password.
- And download your Identity Card.
NIOS DEl.Ed Course Details
|Course Name||D.El.Ed & Teacher Training For Untrained Teacher|
|Organization||NIOS and SWAYAM|
|Official Site||www.nios.ac.in or www.dled.nios.ac.in|
|Course Duration||18 Months (2 Years)|
|Starting Date For apply Online||16/08/2017|
|Last date For Apply Online||30th September 2017|
|Course Fee||Rs. 4500/-(1 Yr) + 6000/- (2nd Yr)|
|For||All Untrained Teacher|
How to reset Your login Password:
- Log on to official site of NIOS i.e www.dled.nios.ac.in
- Click on the Teacher Section.
- Click on the Forget Password link.
- Fill your Email Id/Mobile No & click on submit Button.
- A email reset link will be sent to your Email-Id.
- Use that link to reset your password.
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your Password.
Related Search: Download I-Card D.Ed, NIOS 2017 I-Card, dled.nios.ac.in, login as a teacher, password kaise reset kre, NIOS D.el.ed course 2017 Identity card, how to send the link to reset the password, follow the instruction to reset the password, Download I-Card For NIOS D.El.Ed Course 2017.