Important Instructions of SSC MTS Online Exam 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has already announced the the online exams date for the post of Multi Tasking Staff Re-examination 2017. The Admit Card/Call letter is also send to the registered e-mail id of the candidates. The commission has also published the notice for the instructions and Prohibited items that is not allow at the online examinations center. Candidates are advise to must read and follow these instructions i.e. mentions below.
List of Important Instructions of SSC MTS Online Exam 2017 must be follow by the Candidates:
- PROHIBITED ITEMS, such as watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets (mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, head phones, pen/buttonhole cameras, scanner, calculator, storage devices etc) are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED in the examination lab.
- Pen/pencil and paper for rough work would be provided in the examination lab. Electronic watch (timer) will be available on the computer screen allotted to the candidates.
- It is reiterated that Candidates should not bring Bags and prohibited items as mentioned above to the examination venue. In case they bring any such item, they would have to make their own arrangements for safe custody of such items. The Commission shall not make any arrangement nor be responsible for the safe custody of any such item.
- If any such item is found in the possession of a candidate in the examination lab, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her. He/she would also liable to be debarred from appearing in future examinations of the Commission for a period of 3 years.
- Candidates should not wear charms, veil, items containing metals such as belts, ring, bracelet, earrings, nose-pin, chains, necklace, pendants, badge, brooch, hair pin, hair band, clothes with full sleeves or big buttons, etc. Candidates are advised to wear open footwear like chappal, flotter, instead of shoes as the candidates would be asked to remove shoes by the frisking staff.
- Candidates are cautioned that they should appear only once for the Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination, 2016. Any candidate, who appears more than once for the examination, would not only be disqualified from the said examination but would also be debarred for three years from all examinations conducted by the Commission.
- Candidates must also refrain from creating any obstruction during the conduct of the Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination, 2016. If any candidate is found obstructing the conduct of the examination or creating disturbances at the examination venue, his/her candidature shall be summarily cancelled. Such candidate shall also be liable to be debarred from future examinations of the Commission and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her.
- It may also be noted that no re-examination would be conducted if it is found that the examination was disrupted on account of instigation by the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere to the Reporting Time mentioned in their Admit Cards. They are required to reach the examination venue well in time. No entry, under any circumstances, would be allowed after the entry closing time.
- Candidates are advised to visit website of the Commission for MTS (NT) 2016 Examination Practice Test and Tutorial (English/Hindi).
- The Online For MTS Exam is also available at the all regional website of SSC.
Related Search: SSC MTS Exam Admit card, Dress code for ssc, SSC MTS Free online test, Rules & Regulation for SSC MTS exam, Exam Pattern, Important Instructions of SSC MTS Online Exam 2017.