NIOS D.El.Ed Online Course 2017 Application Status Details: The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is an autonomous organization under the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development(MHRD). National Institute Of Open Schooling (NIOS) is inviting the all untrained primary school teacher for Registration & Monitoring for Diploma in Education (D.Ed) online course (Government & Non-Government Organization Teacher) in all over the India. The all untrained teacher of Primary school or upper primary schools of different states of the country. should Apply online for D.EI.Ed (Teacher Training) Course by visiting the official site of NIOS, the online course will be started from from October 2017 and it will be completed on April 2019.
NIOS D.El.Ed Teacher Training Online Course 2017 By SWAYAM
The all Un-Trained primary teacher are requested to must apply for the D.El.Ed course through Nios and swayam, the course is also totally online by SWAYAM. (Extended till 30th September 2017).
Process of the D.El.Ed Online Registration/Login 2017:
- Login/Registration/Entry by the Untrained Teacher.
- Login/Registration/Authentication by the Principal of the School.
- Login Registration by the State Nodal Officer.
- MIS Reports.
- Important Links.
How much Course Fee need to Pay by candidates:
- Course Fee for 1st Year is Rs. 6000/-, However Rs. 1500/- has been waived off for procuring the DISH TV for watching SWAYAM PRABHA DTH Channel No 32 for D.El.Ed. Video Lecture.
- Total fees for 1st Year : Rs. 4500/-
NIOS Dled Course 2017 By SWAYAM Details
The teacher will register by providing the following details like Email-Id, Mobile Number, UDISE Code of School and Password (6 to 8 Characters) after that login as a untrained Teacher and fill all the appropriate column by Name of candidate, Father’s Name, Mother’s name, Full Address etc. and same process will also done by the Principal of the school and the authenticate the untrained Teachers of their school.
How to Apply For NIOS D.Ed Course:
- Log on to official site of NIOS i.e www.nios.ac.in
- Click on D.El.Ed Course link.
- And Registered as the Teacher/Principal.
- Then Fill all the details that is necessary.
- After the Fee payment by the Teacher.
- Ask your Principal to verify your details.
- And confirm your Admission by Registering on Principal section.
- Please read all the instructions Before Applying Online.
Educational Qualification (12th) Marks for NIOS D.El.Ed
The minimum qualification required for admission in D.El.Ed. (ODL) for untrained in-service teachers is 50% marks in aggregate at Sr. Secondary (Class12th) (or its equivalent). For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates a relaxation of 5% marks is admissible.
How can Candidates take part for improvement:
In case a Teacher is not having 50% marks in aggregate at Sr. Secondary (Class12th) for General candidates and 45% marks in aggregate at Sr. Secondary (Class12th) For SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates, then NIOS Provides a chance for Improvement For Improvement please register at NIOS Senior Secondary Course, under Stream 1 or Stream 4 (On Demand Examination) as Part Admission in 1 subject, or in 2 subject, or in 3 Subject, or in 4 Subject i.e maximum upto 4 Subjects only.
Read Below Points Carefully For Educational Qualification:
- If the teacher is Graduate still the improvement of marks at class XII is applicable
- On Passing Senior Secondary, only Mark Statement will be issued
- D.El.Ed. Certificate will be issued when you secure 50% Marks or above in Senior Secondary
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) For NIOS D.El.Ed Course:
- How can I Apply for NIOS D.El.Ed Course?
Answer- Visit the official http://dled.nios.ac.in and select the Teacher Section fill the details after that ask to your school principal to register yourself and confirm your Admission.
- How much course fee?
Answer:Course Fee for 1st Year is Rs. 6000/-, However Rs. 1500/- has been waived off for procuring the DISH TV for watching SWAYAM PRABHA DTH Channel No 32 for D.El.Ed. Video Lecture.
- who can Apply for NIOS D.El.Ed Course?
Answer- This course is only for untrained teacher of Primary school (1 to 5 class)& upper primary schools (6 to 8 class) of different states of the country or upper primary schools of different states of the country (Government & Private).
- What is USISE Code of School?
Answer: If you don’t have the UDISE Code please obtain the same from Block Education Officer (BEO) or click another link i.e registration without UDISE Code.
- Can I apply without UDISE code?
Answer: Yes, you can apply.
- where is the Exam Center?
Answer: In all District of all states.
- Where is the study center?
Answer: No, there is no any study center. the course is totally online through procuring the DISH TV for watching SWAYAM PRABHA DTH Channel No 32 for D.El.Ed. Video Lecture.
- What is course syllabus?
Answer: Course syllabus is mention on NIOS Official site.
- when Exam will be conducted?
Answer: The Exam date will be declared soon.
- which states Teacher are eligible for apply NIOS D.El.Ed Course?
Answer: All Indian UN-trained primary school should Apply for NIOS D.El.Ed Course the states like A.P, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Orrisa, M.P, Bihar, Punjab, H.P, Haryana etc, all the Indian States.
For any query about NIOS D.El.Ed Teacher Training Online Course 2017 By SWAYAM write on the below comment box.
Related Search: Nios 2017, B.ed Course, D.ed course, teacher Training, syllabus, Question pattern, Program Guide, topsdream, swayam video online, how to get reference no., how to get password, last date to apply, exam date & center, NIOS D.El.Ed Teacher Training Online Course 2017 By SWAYAM, NIOS D.El.Ed Online Course 2017 Application Status Details.
Note: We are not responsible for the above information so, must visit the official site of NIOS.