SSC Multi-Tasking MTS Exam 2017 Questions Pattern Types Full Analysis: Staff Selection Commission is conducting the The Online Computer based Test is Started from 16/09/2017 to 26/10/2017 in different centers. Now the candidates are searching for the previous dates examination question pattern, weight-age of questions, examination timing, Part by questions, how many questions attempt, previous exam dates questions etc. The full analysis & details of SSC MTS exam are given below.
SSC Multi-Tasking MTS Exam 2017 Questions Pattern Types Full Analysis
- Exam Name: SSC MTS Re-exam 2016.
- Exam Date: 16/09/2017 to 26/10/2017.
- Mode of Examination: Online Mode.
- Conducted by :The Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Official Site: www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Multi-tasking Staff (MTS) Exam Pattern
|SL. NO||Paper||Exam Type||Topics||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Paper-I||Objective||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||1.5 Hours|
|5.||Paper-II||Descriptive||Short Essay/Letter||50||30 Minutes|
Questions Paper Analysis (Easy or Hard) of MTS 2016-2017 Exam
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: 21 Questions easy+ 04 Questions Normal.
- Numerical Aptitude: 18 Questions easy + 04 Questions Normal + 03 Hard.
- General English: 30 Questions easy + 12 Questions Normal + 08 Questions Hard.
- General Awareness: 34 Questions easy + 08 Questions Normal + 08 Questions Hard.
How many questions attempt are safe?
Candidates are advice to attempt with correct answer don’t try to take negative attempt. The 115-130 out of 150 questions are safe.
Some asked questions of previous days in pdf: (Smriti ke aadhaar par)
General Intelligence & Reasoning
1. What will come at the place of question mark ?
1, 9, 25, 49, ?, 121.
2. What Should Come In The Place Of Question Mark In The Following Series? 1, 4, 9, 25, 36, ?
3. Which Letter Is The 8th Letter To The Right Of The Letter, Which Is 12th From The Left?
4. In A Code Language Singer Is Written As Aibced Then Ginger Will Be Written In The Same Code As—
1. In the following question, out of the four alternatives, select the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.
to go for broke
1) to risk everything in an all-out effort
2) failure in relationship or partnership
3) losing all money in an effort to revive a failing business
4) to start again after failing in a business
Correct Answer: to risk everything in an all-out effort
2. In the following question, a sentence has been given in Direct/Indirect speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, select the one, which best express the same sentence in Indirect/Direct speech.
Kunal said, “Tanu is coming this week.” Options:
1) Kunal says that Tanu was coming that week.
2) Kunal says that Tanu was coming this week.
3) Kunal said that Tanu was going to be come this week.
4) Kunal said that Tanu was coming that week.
Correct Answer: Kunal said that Tanu was coming that week.
3. Select the word with the correct spelling.
Correct Answer: dissuade
4. Improve the bracketed part of the sentence.
Usually the climate in the Northern parts of India is cooler (from) the Southern parts.
4) no improvement
Correct Answer: than
Related Search: SSC MTS 2016 Exams previous question bank, MTS 2017 ka question, SSC MTS questions pattern, types of questions, weightage of questions, how to solve questions, SSC Multi-Tasking MTS Exam 2017 Questions Pattern Types Full Analysis.